Friday, February 26, 2010

miscellanous stuff / Where is my Bohemian Tribe?

Wow it's been over 2 months since I've blogged. Where does time go?
Since we last met I have been busy. I joined a couple art classes. The teachers are incrediable. If you live in the area stop by. Art Ah La Carte 56 Harvester Avenue-Batavia NY call first. Send me a message & I will give you the number. (I have to look it up) haha
Kimberly Argenta is the owner artist. She teaches classes in acrylic, watercolor, junk art etc.etc. My fav is junk art.
Robert Garland resident artist teaches drawing classes. This man is amazing. He specializes in Portraits.
I have started many projects, but haven't finished all of them yet. Right now I am inspired by Violette Clarks whimsy creations. Check her out at Violette's Folk Art. Will post some pictures later of my projects.
I am looking for my Bohemian Tribe. If you see them send them my way. What is this? Others who enjoy doing art & want to connect to give each other inspiration. If you would like to be a part of this. Please do let me know! Well I'm off to start my day. No school here- cancelled. So my natives (G/kids) will be restless today.

Hugs & Blessings to all who read this.

Woohoo I just noticed I have a follower.
Hello!!!

No comments: