Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Junque!!!

So after my teacher showed my how to do junk art. I am totally HOOKED!!! I collect junk wherever I go. Doesn't matter who's looking , if I see something I think would work I grab it. Now I need to know if there is a J.A??? Junk Anonymous?(sp) I am addicted.
Of course all the junk is good junk. I'm not talking about yucky take out wrappers. Or soiled items. I'm talking pcs. of drywall, plywood, nuts, bolts, rusted car parts, file folders, caps, etc......magazines, paper, paper, & more paper. I even have the g/kids saving for me. They are great kids. Although sometimes I think I've created monsters........
So I'm now calling my junk art Junque Art' Why? I don't know maybe it will make the junk look less junky. Maybe it will put me in the right frame of mind to create junque out of the junk. The word junque is classier than the word junk...... Who knows why I do what I do?? If you do let me know.
perhaps I should look up the word junque to make sure it means what I think it does?! ok more later....
Hugs & Blessings to you...
Lynne

No comments: